Situated in the heart of the CBD, Travelodge Perth is nestled in a picturesque location, close to the major shopping areas and a short stroll from the beautiful Swan River.
Visitors to Perth can take advantage of the free city buss service found on the hotel doorstep that will deliver them to top local attractions. Whether your visit to Perth is for business or pleasure, travellers will be delighted by the great city location and fabulous facilities.
Services & Facilities
- Armada Restaurant and Bar
- Breakfast: Monday to Friday 6.30am - 9.30am and Saturday/Sunday 7.00am - 10.00am
- Lunch: 11:00am - 3.00pm Monday to Friday
- Dinner: 5.30pm - 9.00pm Monday to Sunday
- 24 hour hotel reception assistance
- Guest laundry & dry cleaning
- Four conference rooms are available for hire
Unfortunately, Travelodge Perth does not have on-site car parking, but there are other options available.
Off street parking
There is off street parking along Hay Street from the Perth Mint to Irwin Street and Victoria Avenue, including around the church. It is based on hourly parking for $3.40/ hour from 8:00am to 6:00pm. It is FREE from 6.00pm to 8.00am for 7 days a week. (Monday to Sunday)
CPP Fire Station
There is an open car park located on the right hand side of Hay Street, 100m past Travelodge Hotel Perth, just before the fire station (before the 1st set of traffic lights). Pricing $2.50 per hour. (Monday to Sunday)
There is also a security car park, located on the left hand side of Hay Street. It is 200m past Travelodge Hotel Perth, next to the Kings Hotel (after the 1st set of lights).
- 123 Perth hotel rooms, interconnecting rooms available
- Balconies off some hotel rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom with large vanity mirror
- Satellite TV and radio
- Work desk
- PC data and powerpoints
- Wireless internet in rooms and public areas
- In-room safes
- Iron & Ironing board
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- In-house movies