The Chancellor Inn Queenstown, on Tasmania's west coast is the perfect base from which to explore the awe inspiring west coast region, offering adventure, history and unsurpassed scenery.
Chancellor Inn Queenstown has 60 newly refurbished accommodation units, all with undercover parking. The spacious guest rooms are equipped with all the facilities necessary for a comfortable stay plus a few extras, like plunger coffee and heated towel racks in the bathrooms.
The Old Prospector Restaurant is relaxed and informal, open daily for breakfast and offering an extensive 4 course buffet for dinner. Our wine cellar is comprehensive and showcases some of Australia's finest regional wines.
Come and enjoy the country hospitality and discover the difference at the Chancellor Inn Queenstown.
Check-in time: 2:00pm. Check-out time: 10:00am.
Guest services and facilities
- 60 Accommodation Units
- Reception is open from 7.00am-9.30pm daily
- Management available all hours
- Room service breakfast 7.00am-9.00am daily
- Picnic hampers for day trippers
- The Old Prospector Restaurant
- The Lobby Bar
- Tour desk facilities
- Cosy wood fires in public areas
- Complimentary undercover parking
- Guest Laundry
- Disabled facilities
- Disabled access ramps
- Disabled accommodation
- Ensuite facilities with hair dryers
- Electric blankets
- Heated towel racks
- Remote control colour television
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Radio/ alarm clock
- Iron & ironing board
- ISD/ STD direct dial telephones
- Data ports in room telephones