Kinvara House was built in the 1890's, and has recently undergone ultra-modern renovations to create a unique and spacious house (over 250 sqm) with unsurpassed views of the city and Derwent River.
Indulge yourself and enjoy the tranquillity, peace and privacy of your own holiday home which is exclusively yours for the duration of your stay.
Kinvara House offers fully self-contained luxury accommodation for up to 6 adults, all located within walking distance of the city centre and Salamanca Place.
Perched high on the edge of Hobart city, surrounded by striking gardens, Kinvara House is scenically breathtaking.
With magical views of the city & Derwent River, all the modern conveniences, rich timber floors, original artworks, Kinvara House creates an ambience for romance.
Minutes from the bustling CBD, Kinvara House is a private haven uniquely situated to allow you to unwind in your own luxury home. Yet only minutes away you can enjoy a tantalising array of sightseeing tours of the spectacular hinterland & Derwent River, Hobart's finest restaurants and the famous Salamanca markets and docks.
An intimate hideaway for romance Kinvara House is fully self contained with all the luxuries including claw foot bath, private sundeck with magnificent views, beautiful bedroom with garden framed through bay windows and a welcome breakfast basket comprising of cereals, free range eggs, fresh Tasmanian bread and jams and fudge and a complimentary bottle of Tasmania's award winning sparkling.
Kinvara House has been designed for those who appreciate quality and privacy and has all the feel of a century old home with all the modern additions.
Your stay at this exclusive property will ensure that your holiday is stress free and leave you time to relax, indulge and enjoy.
Kinvara House is the ideal escape for an intimate and secluded honeymoon, romantic getaway or a family retreat.
- Over 250sq metres of luxury accommodation for up to 6 adults.
- Continental breakfast provided on the first day of arrival
- Spectacular main bathroom and ensuite, hair dryer provided
- Fully self contained kitchen with state of the art cooking facilities, dishwasher & barbeque (basic provisions included)
- Complete laundry facilities
- Remote controlled reverse cycle heat pumps
- Open fire place
- Two fabulous bedrooms with queen size beds
- Library and games
- Separate study with a computer and internet access, fax and phone
- TV, DVD and stereo
- Private balconies with outdoor seating
- Front door intercom system
- Fully fenced
- Off street parking
- Non smoking establishment
- Tasmanian wine and cheese may be purchased in house
- Artwork by well renowned Tasmanian artists may be purchased in house