'Correa Corner' is a charming, spacious home set in a pleasant mix of formal & native gardens on the shores of Nepean Bay, just 2 kms from the Island's township of Kingscote.
'Correa Corner' is perfectly situated for exploring the Island by day & enjoying a little indulgence in the evening.
Three luxurious 'leadlight and lace' guest suites are perfect for romantic escapes, honeymooners, singles, couples or travelling with friends ... enjoy privacy and seclusion .....or the company of hosts and fellow guests (maximum 7 guests).
Correa Corner Bed & Breakfast takes it's name from the small native Correa shrub which flowers prolifically throughout the garden during autumn and winter. The colourful bell shaped flowers attract many nectar feeding birds.
Discover Kangaroo Island's unspoilt beauty ... luxuriate in privacy & seclusion simply escape & relax ... the choice is yours!
- Candlelit dining - featuring beautifully presented food, simply prepared to highlight the natural flavours of fresh Kangaroo Island produce.. followed by espresso and chocolates. Enjoy a dinner party atmosphere with new friends .. or intimate in-suite dining in Rose Suite. (Dinners by arrangement).
- Licensed bar - showcasing Kangaroo Island and South Australian premium wines, also spirits, dessert wines and espresso! Formal lounge retreat - for music, reading, relaxing.
- Spacious living room - to mix
and mingle with other guests
wood fire in living and dining room
- Fresh flowers ... and little
extras that pamper
- Sumptuous breakfasts
featuring home-baked bread, fresh fruits, Kangaroo Island cheese and a selection
0f cooked fare
- Champagne platter with chocolates, cheeses and fruits by arrangement.
- Relax with a quiet pot of tea and Helen's home baked treats beside the fountain, or in the rose court or garden pavilion ... with resident wallabies and prolific birdlife for company
- Bush and beach walks nearby
- Bicycle hire (for town, bush or beach use)
- Sole use bookings available for total privacy and seclusion
- Meet and greet
- Private chauffeured 4WD
- Guided after dark penguin
tours (March to January)
- Access to Email, Internet and
- Extensive library and
Sorry no children (except with sole use bookings)
Smoke free home.