The Mud Hut Motel is of rammed earth construction, in a quiet, secure location, close to all main street attractions of
The motel is within 50 metres of the Greyhound/Pioneer Bus Terminal, and Coober Pedy Airport is approximately 5kms away. A daily shuttle service and taxi service from the airport will drop guests at the Motel, for a small charge.
Rooms are aboveground, with parking outside the door. All rooms contain a queen size bed, TV, direct dial phone (STD & ISD), bathroom, tea & coffee making facilities. Four of the rooms are spacious two-bedroom family units - comfortably sleeping up to 6 people.
These rooms contain a separate kitchen and lounge area. Video machines are available for hire, and a guest laundry is on site. A licensed restaurant serves breakfast and dinners daily, and larger groups can be catered for, on request. Local tours of the town and attractions can be arranged.
The Mud Hut Motel provides fine accommodation in a friendly atmosphere and at a reasonable price.
- Large well appointed rooms all ensuite with queen-size beds, TV, phone, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities
- Two-bedroom apartments with living and dining area and fully equipped kitchen
- Central location within easy walking distance of all main street attractions
- Quiet, secure location with parking at your door
- Dining room and bar - room service available
- Laundry facilities
- Leafy outdoor area with BBQ
- Group bookings welcome
Coober Pedy, famous for its opal mining and underground Living, stilt retains its frontier-town atmosphere while offering the visitor every modern convenience.