Saltaire Cottage Port Willunga is near the beach and only 30 minutes South of Adelaide, our bright and spacious cottage Saltaire is the perfect getaway.
Saltaire is perfectly placed just minutes from the beautiful Pt. Willunga Beach, renowned restaurants such as: Star of Greece, Russells and Lake Coolangatta... and the prestigious McLaren Vale Wineries.
The cottage is set amidst a very pretty native garden with resident honey-eaters and is fully fenced , making it ideal for small children and pets.
It is totally self contained with a fully equipped kitchen and large living/ dining area with air conditioning, television, video, sound system, books and games.
With two bedrooms, one double and one queen, and a double sofa bed in the living room, it can be enjoyed by a family or two to three couples wanting to escape for a weekend or longer.
The cottage is well appointed and features:
- two bedrooms (one queen, one double)
- double sofa bed in living room
- heating, air conditioning, insect screens
- TV, VCR, sound system, books and games
- kitchen with full kitchen utilities, crockery, cutlery, utensils
- microwave and refrigerator
- barbeque facilities and outdoor furniture
- room linen, blankets
- washing and ironing facilities, clothes dryer
- telephone in unit, clock radio
- cots available
- cot and high chair available on request
- pets welcome indoors with care, though not on furniture or in bedrooms
- surrounded by beautiful native gardens
Port Willunga is about 30 mins. drive south of Adelaide, South Australia.