ToowoombaToowoomba - the "Garden City" of Queensland.
From the 1840's, Brisbane's escape has been to Toowoomba's refreshing mountain climate from oppressive coastal summers. Right on the crest of the Great Dividing Range, Toowoomba is full of spectacular views, rich volcanic soil and four wonderfully distinct seasons; making it a perfect holiday destination for any occasion.
In Toowoomba you can:
- - Visit any number of over 150 public parks throughout Toowoomba, many of which are being cultured to
represent a variety of international themes.
- - Choose from a full range of accommodation
- - Find treasures in antique shops and galleries delight the collector
- - Visit a number of vineyards
- - National Parks, bushwalking, bridle trails
- - Golf
- - Picturesque picnicking
Cheap Car Hire