South Pacific Resort Noosa combines elements of architecture, interior design and landscape synonymous with the myth, mood and magic of the South Pacific…the way it was.
The tropical-colonial resort complex, set amongst five acres of lush, landscaped gardens, features spacious, bungalow-style apartments in soft, natural timbers with high-pitched roofs and spacious shuttered verandahs.
Located just 3 minute's drive from cosmopolitan Hastings Street, Sunshine Coast's most famous holiday boulevard, you'll find the charm of a tranquil tropical island mixed with the ultimate in modern luxury.
Seamlessly combining the magic and relaxed ambience unique to a village, South Pacific Resort Noosa is also home to the fabulous Noosa Health Spa and Hula Moon Restaurant. Unique in Noosa, this is an integrated lifestyle resort. A destination in itself.
- 5 acres of magnificently landscaped tropical gardens
- Babysitting and childcare services available
- Complimentary shuttle bus to Hastings Street
- Conference facilities
- Doctor services available
- Extensive recreation area and barbecues
- Licensed restaurant and bar
- Superb location in the heart of Noosa Heads
- Tour desk
- Undercover carparking
- Noosa Spa of Health, Hair & Beauty offering unique and relaxing treatments to promote health and wellbeing
- 3 outdoor spas
- 4 distinctive lagoon styled pools (1 heated year round)
- Bike / car hire
- Full size tennis court
- Garden barbecue
- Health Spa
Hula Moon Restaurant and Bar
- Al fresco Restaurant and spacious indoor dining
- Casual dress
- Bar Facilities
- Polynesian style decor
- Gourmet lunches Bistro style menu
- Casual dining
Full breakfast & Continental - 7.00 am to 10.00 am, 7 days a week
Lunch is served from 11.00 am to 2.00 pm (Wednesday - Saturday only)
Dinner is served from 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm (Wednesday - Saturday only)
Closed for both Lunch & Dinner on Sunday, Monday & Tuesday.
The Noosa Spa Of Health And Beauty
Nestled within the lush landscaping of South Pacific Resort Noosa is The Noosa Spa of Health, Hair and Beauty. Experience the Spa's unique and relaxing treatments, designed to promote health and lightness of being. Whether your choice is to feel the tension melt away under the hands of fully accredited massage specialists, unwind with a soothing facial or take a scented bath whilst sipping champagne, the Spa offers a serene ambience combined with a friendly, professional approach. Aveda pure products made with organic essences of flowers, plants and herbs are used in body, skin and haircare services.
Spa services include:
- Remedial, Swedish, Aromatherapy massage, Bowen Therapy, Kinesiology
- Beauty therapies, waxing, tinting, self-tanning
- Body scrubs and wraps
- Bridal hair and make-up
- Gift vouchers available