Montpellier Boutique Resort is conveniently situated adjacent to the Noosa River in Noosaville.
Just 100 metres from Gympie Terrace, the newly acclaimed "eat street" of Noosa, yet just a 5-minute drive to Noosa's Main Beach and Hastings Street, Montpellier is free from the traffic of the riverfront and provides a quiet, peaceful oasis in the middle of burgeoning Noosaville.
Indulge yourself in 4.5 star comfort and luxury.
- 4.5-star quality, appointments, furnishings, cleanliness and service.
- Central location - just a minute's stroll to the Noosa River with its sandy, safe beaches, BBQ and picnic areas, boat hire, cycle/walking paths, restaurants, bistros, and coffee shops, and only a 5-minute drive to Main Beach and Hastings Street.
- "The second-finest swimming pool in Queensland" with spa and paddling pool.
- All apartments overlook the tropical gardens which include the pool and fountains.
- Sun lounges circle the pool complex to provide restful relaxation and also to let parents catch the sun while keeping a watchful eye on their children in the pool.
- Immaculate, fully self-contained spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom air-conditioned apartments.
- Full-width sliding doors to each balcony and outdoor settings for alfresco dining.
- Kitchens include full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, ceramic cook top, and microwave. Each apartment has a washing machine and clothes dryer.
- Satellite television, wireless broadband internet, DVD and video players, CD players.
- Undercover gated car parking.
At Montpellier Boutique Resort we offer a range of facilities that will allow you to keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues while you stay. These facilities include:
- Wireless broadband internet - accessible in-room and throughout the resort *
Please note that we have facilities to connect most laptops to our network even if you do not have a wireless installed. Please contact us for more details.
- Dial-up internet access in-rooms - plug your laptop into the normal phone line, add a '0' to your dial-up number and away you go *
- Guest internet workstation - at Reception we have a workstation set-up for guests that utilises our broadband internet. Guests may use this between the hours of 8.30am to 5pm , Monday - Friday and 8.30 - 12.30pm , Saturday and Sunday *
- Fax and email receiving, sending and printing facilities via Reception - if someone needs to send you or you need to send a fax or email then you can direct it to Reception and we will receive and print or send it for you *
- Direct dial to your apartment - each apartment has its own phone number allowing friends, families and colleagues to contact you directly.
- Photocopying - at Reception we are able to copy documents for guests *
* Charges apply
- Guest Parking
- Guest BBQ
- Tour Desk
- Kitchen Facilities
- Internet Access
- Queen Beds in Rooms
- Iron in Rooms
- Hair Dryer in Room
- Shower over Bath
- Seperate Shower
- Fridge (Large)
- A/C Rooms
- Alarm Clock
- Cable TV
- Tea/Coffee Facilities
Montpellier Boutique Apartments Information Summary
Wining & dining, ocean & river beaches, surfing, fishing, all water activities, diving, deep sea fishing, tennis, walking Noosa National Park, whale watching (July - November), 4WD tours to Fraser Island and Cooloola National Park. Hinterland tours, river & lake tours, Golf at many nearby golf courses, or simply relax around our magnificient pool complex.
Car: from Brisbane - Bruce Highway to Eumundi then follow road signs to Noosaville Foreshore. Turn from Gympie Terrace (riverfront drive) into James Street. Car: from Sunshine Coast Airport - Sunshine Coast Motorway to Noosa Heads then follow signs to Noosaville Foreshore(Gympie Terrace). Turn off Gympie Terrace into James Street. Shuttle Bus available from Sunshine Coast Airport (30 Minutes) Brisbane Airport Airport/City (2 Hours). Train from Brisbane to Nambour then bus to Noosaville.