Eumarella Shores situated on pristine Lake Weyba in the Noosa Hinterland on Queensland's Sunshine Coast , Australia.
Just behind the coastal dunes is untouched Lake Weyba, and Eumarella Shores - an award winning absolute lakefront retreat nestled on the water's edge, minutes from Noosa.
Offering 4 star traditional Queenslander cottages and stunning contemporary lakehouses in a 5 star location.
Discover the peace and tranquility of a country retreat in an outstanding coastal location.
- Absolute lakefront destination.
- Relax on your verandah overlooking the lake.
- Explore Lake Weyba in your complimentary canoe.
- Take a bike ride on quiet country roads. Spot a mob of kangaroos!
- Learn about bush tucker, Indigenous and European history on the interpretive bushwalking trail.
- 50 acres protected eco conservation reserve.
- A short drive from Noosa's acclaimed beaches and restaurants, or the legendary Eumundi markets.
- Rejuvenate with an in house spa treatment.
- Indulge with a Bed and Breakfast package hamper bursting with Noosa Hinterland farm gate produce.
- Enjoy a candlelit dinner on your verandah as the moon rises over the lake. Treat yourself to a gourmet BBQ hamper.
- Be inspired by original artworks on display, or a private poetry recital.
- Perfect for couples and families.
- Eumarella Shores has Access Accommodation available.
Guests complimentary services :
- DVD, game, reading library and reference library - a selection of topics such as birdwatching, local history including the community's fight for preservation of Noosa's natural assets, Noosa's native plants and Noosa tracks and trails.
- Organic plunger coffee and leaf tea provided.
- Handmade natural soaps, organic shampoo and conditioner.
- Self guided interpretative bush walk trail - brochure provided. Identify bush tucker, flora and fauna species, and learn about the Indigenous and European past on this historic property and the Lake Weyba/Noosa area
- Maps provided of suggested bushwalking and bike riding trails in the local area.
- Art exhibited at reception and in some cottages/lakehouse. Viewing by arrangement, subject to reservations.
- Binoculars and bird caller available for guest use.
- Your hosts and our friendly staff are happy to share their extensive local knowledge and are able to recommend tours, restaurants, and activities in and around Lake Weyba and the Noosa area. We love a chat too!