Hotel Facilities - Information
Just behind the coastal dunes is untouched Lake Weyba, and Eumarella Shores - an award winning absolute lakefront retreat nestled on the water's edge, minutes from Noosa.
Offering 4 star traditional Queenslander cottages and stunning contemporary lakehouses in a 5 star location.
Discover the peace and tranquility of a country retreat in an outstanding coastal location.
- Absolute lakefront destination.
- Relax on your verandah overlooking the lake.
- Explore Lake Weyba in your complimentary canoe.
- Take a bike ride on quiet country roads. Spot a mob of kangaroos!
- Learn about bush tucker, Indigenous and European history on the interpretive bushwalking trail.
- 50 acres protected eco conservation reserve.
- A short drive from Noosa's acclaimed beaches and restaurants, or the legendary Eumundi markets.
- Rejuvenate with an in house spa treatment.
- Indulge with a Bed and Breakfast package hamper bursting with Noosa Hinterland farm gate produce.
- Enjoy a candlelit dinner on your verandah as the moon rises over the lake. Treat yourself to a gourmet BBQ hamper.
- Be inspired by original artworks on display, or a private poetry recital.
- Perfect for couples and families.
- Eumarella Shores has Access Accommodation available.
Guests complimentary services :
- DVD, game, reading library and reference library - a selection of topics such as birdwatching, local history including the community's fight for preservation of Noosa's natural assets, Noosa's native plants and Noosa tracks and trails.
- Organic plunger coffee and leaf tea provided.
- Handmade natural soaps, organic shampoo and conditioner.
- Self guided interpretative bush walk trail - brochure provided. Identify bush tucker, flora and fauna species, and learn about the Indigenous and European past on this historic property and the Lake Weyba/Noosa area
- Maps provided of suggested bushwalking and bike riding trails in the local area.
- Art exhibited at reception and in some cottages/lakehouse. Viewing by arrangement, subject to reservations.
- Binoculars and bird caller available for guest use.
- Your hosts and our friendly staff are happy to share their extensive local knowledge and are able to recommend tours, restaurants, and activities in and around Lake Weyba and the Noosa area. We love a chat too!
The accommodation selection at Eumarella Shores consists of private, absolute lakefront traditional Queenslander style cottages, each with a verandah overlooking the lake, or the more spacious, architecturally designed, contemporary Noosa style lakehouses perched higher on the banks of the lake.
Each lakehouse is individually themed with stunning furnishings and décor. The bathrooms have a king single spa bath with a view to the lake or unspoilt native bushland. The elevated lakehouses enjoy stunning lake vistas, whilst a little further from the water's edge, nestled among native bush garden is the secluded garden lakehouse with beautiful views to the lake from the verandah.
All accommodation features:
- Private lake access and beach platform.
- Complimentary use of canoe located on your private foreshore area.
- Slow burning romantic wood fires.
- Fully self contained for privacy.
- Two bedroom - great for two couples or a couple of kids
- Separate lounge with soft, comfortable lounge suite
- Dining area
- DVD, CD and TV systems.
- Comprehensively equipped full kitchen including cooktop, oven, fridge, and microwave. Well provisioned with quality crockery, cutlery, cookware and glassware.
- Fine bed and luxurious bath linen included.
- Fully screened.
- Ceiling fans.
- Eco conscious and all with passive solar design.
- Natural cooling from lake breezes and tree canopy
- Private BBQ.
- Private laundry facilities.
- Undercover car parking at cottage/lakehouse.
- Accommodate up to 6/7 people (please request)
For the best price call ozhorizonsAustralia:
07 41249943 - International
+61 7 41249943