Hotel Facilities - Information
Welcome to Seaforth Alexandra Headland where sheer enjoyment takes on an added dimension. You expect the perfect holiday, of course, and an ultra-modern and comfortable resort apartment on the Sunshine Coast is the choice. Nothing will prepare you for the magnificence of the ocean views or the resort luxury surrounding you.
All the features of a luxury resort and all the comfort and convenience of a fully self-contained apartment - an ideal combination, adding up to an unforgettable holiday experience for all the family. That's Seaforth Alexandra Headland.
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, the resort is just metres away from a patrolled surf beach, but can you tear yourself away from the breathtaking swimming pool? When it comes to entertainment, there's plenty to do on the Sunshine Coast, but the attractions of Seaforth are first on the agenda. There's relaxed dining at the licensed restaurant, plus a sports bar and gaming lounge where you meet new friends.
When you arrive, you may like to sit back and relax, or you may be the more adventurous type, who wants to get out and experience all the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
- Superb location overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Opulent swimming pool with cascading water feature
- Wading pool and spa
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Poolside barbecue facilities
- Secure undercover car parking - one per apartment
- On-site management
- Tour booking facilities
- Lift access
- Security intercom
- Landscaped courtyard complete with water features
- Licensed Restaurant
- Wine Cellar, Bar and Gaming Lounge
- Reception hours are 7am - 7pm
- Spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses all with spa baths
- Penthouses have private rooftop balcony
- Full kitchen facilities with microwave and dishwasher
- Air conditioning
- Large open plan living areas
- All apartments have private balconies
- Cable TV
- DVD or Video player
- TV/ CD stereo
- Direct dial phones with internet access & voice mail
- Full Laundry facilities
For the best price call ozhorizonsAustralia:
07 41249943 - International
+61 7 41249943