Hotel Facilities - Information
Oceans is the only 5 star Mooloolaba resort, has a perfect position directly opposite Mooloolaba Beach and is right in the center of the Mooloolaba Esplanade. Walk out the door and choose from dozens of great restaurants,
boutique shopping outlets and the ocean waves sparkle on the stunning
Mooloolaba beach, which is just across the road.
46 exquisite self contained luxury apartments and penthouses
feature state of the art facilities, smart technology and modern design
details that re-define the words style and quality. Luxury 2 & 3
bedroom apartments and penthouses are available, all have stunning
The horizon-wide windows dissolve
boundaries and connect intimately with the seascape to capture 180º
views across Mooloolaba Beach to Point Cartwright and north as far as
All apartments are architecturally unique to allow maximum balcony area and exposure to the unsurpassed 180º views,
stretching from Point Cartwright to the Northshore.Stunning interior furnishings sourced from Europe and unrivalled
resort features set Oceans apart from the rest.
One such feature is the theatrette with mounted projector, fixed
frame screen and integrated wall speakers, all controlled by a wall mounted,
colour, touch screen. With seating for 14 people in leather chairs with ottomans
and contemporary accent tables, this private cinema is available for hire by
guests or for professional presentations.The pool, spa, steam room and gymnasium are close to each other
for all your relaxation and leisure needs. The magnificent pool deck
with sunlounges and childrens' wading pool are surrounded by calming
sculptures and landscaped gardens.
- Movie Theatrette with projector, leather chairs & ottomans
- Tiled & heated outdoor pool incorporating a 25m lap pool
- Childrens' wading pool with water features
- Sunbathing deck
- Tiled spa and steam room
- Fully equipped, modern gymnasium
- Daily maid service
- Tour desk
- Secure undercover parking
- Drive up to reception
suites and penthouses encapsulate state of the art facilities, cutting edge,
smart technology and design details that re-define the words style and quality.
The furnishings are sophisticated and contemporary in a predominantly neutral
palette with natural finishes such as stone, timber, marble and glass, to create
a feeling of calm sophistication, serenity and understated luxury accommodation.
All 2 and 3 bedroom suites and penthouses have similar styling, colour schemes
and interior design, yet have uniquely individual layouts to emphasise each apartment's
changing light and seamless views.3 bedroom deluxe & superior apartments are on levels 7 - 9 while the 2 & 3
bedroom suites are on levels 2 - 6. All rooms achieve the highest level of luxury accommodation.
All Accommodation Features
- Daily maid service
- 106cm plasma screen on swingarm in lounge room
- DVD / CD player with 5.5 surround sound integrated ceiling speakers
- 68cm LCD TV in master bedroom
- Broadband access
- Intelligent programmable lighting with various preset modes
- Original art works and sculptures
- Remote controlled, electronic blinds
- Walk in robes, swivel action rails and non-slip trouser surfaces
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Limestone tiles and wool carpet
- Free standing designer spa bath in large ensuite
- Hansa Smart Shower and overhead rain shower in ensuite
- Heated towel rail in ensuite
- Stainless steel fridge and built in European kitchen appliances
- 3 bedroom deluxe & 3 bedroom superior feature wine fridges
- Fully tiled, six person heated spa
- Architecturally designed shade structure
- Gas BBQ with sink and bar fridge
- Oceans 1001 features a spa & 10m lap pool
Oceans Resort Information Summary
Number of Rooms at Oceans Resort: 46
Nearby activities and attractions:
Underwater World walking distance Australia Zoo 30 minutes (free bus transfer available) Dive the ex HMAS Brisbane off Mooloolaba Beach Visit historic Eumundi and the famous markets every Saturday & Wednesday (30 mins by car).
Take a day trip to World Heritage listed Fraser Island or visit the Great Barrier Reef by plane from Sunshine Coast Airport for a days diving or snorkelling. explore the Hinterland and visit its many towns, galleries, restaurants and wineries.
Getting to Oceans Resort
Located and hour and a half north of Brisbane Airport via the Bruce Highway and 15 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport
Dining at Oceans Resort
Deco Bar & Restaurant opens 6 days per week for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Gloria Jeans Coffee open 7 days per week 6.30am to late. Over 30 dining choices located within walking distance on Mooloolaba Esplanade.
For the best price call ozhorizonsAustralia:
07 41249943 - International
+61 7 41249943