Landmark Resort is a four and a half star self catering style resort offering an amazing beachfront location in Mooloolaba, directly opposite the entrance to safe, patrolled Mooloolaba beach.
Landmark has a reputation for delivering quality accommodation, fantastic facilities as well as value for money.
Landmark Resort is a self catering style complex, unlike your typical Hotel style accommodation all apartments come fully equipped to cater for all your needs throughout your stay, this includes cooking facilities and laundry facilities.
Resort facilities include free use of the heated tropical pool, gym, sauna, rooftop spa and barbecue facilities..
Landmark is within walking distance to all the the best attractions Mooloolaba has to offer and is in a great position from which to explore the rest of the Sunshine Coast.
Located amidst vibrant alfresco cafes and commanding a prime position on Mooloolaba's beachfront, Landmark Resort offers the holiday maker or business traveler:
- Modern decor and fittings
- The best beach front location opposite safe, patrolled beach
- Heated tropical lagoon pool with waterfalls and rockery
- Poolside spa
- Children's wading pool
- Shaded pool-side area
- Rooftop spa and barbecue facilities
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Swedish style sauna
- Conference & function facilities for up to 80 delegates theatre-style
- Games & entertainment room with billiard table, air-hockey and video games
- Secure undercover parking with lift access
- Secure keycard access
- In-room dining services
- Tours and local attractions information and booking services
- Massage and relaxation services
- Choice of 5 restaurants and cafes within the complex
- 7 shop frontages, currently including a bookstore, health and beauty salon and boutiques
- Beachfront at 'Queensland's Cleanest Beach 2002'
- Children's playground at the beach.
- Immediate proximity to Underwater World, The Wharf, Mooloolaba Surf Club, Mooloolaba Yacht Club, Coles supermarket and the many restaurants, cafes and shops within the Mooloolaba area
- Close proximity to shopping centres, convenience stores, medical services, churches, banks and other services in the greater Maroochydore CBD.
- The Waterfall Day Spa offers a range of treatments and massages to relax the mind and revive the soul.