Grand Mercure Apartments Twin Waters, part of an exclusive gated precinct, enjoys a unique location where the river meets the sea on Queensland's Sunshine Coast.
Offering a choice of one, two and three bedroom apartments, plus three and four bedroom beach houses, each designed in an award winning contemporary style.
Nestled between a patrolled surf beach, a picturesque salt water lagoon (opposite Novotel Resort) and within walking distance of the Maroochy River, Grand Mercure Apartments Twin Waters is a unique beachside retreat set amongst natural surroundings.
A leisurely stroll away, the adjacent Novotel Twin Waters Resort offers an extensive array of resort facilities for guests to enjoy, including a kids club, relaxing day spa, restaurants, bars and complimentary water activities.
Grand Mercure Apartments
- 3 25m lap pools and children's wading area
- BBQ facilities
- Secure precinct with on site undercover parking
- On-site management
- Tour desk and car rental
Novotel Twin Waters Resort
Guests have access to all resort facilities at the adjacent resort, including:
- 18 hole championship golf course with aquatic driving range (close by)
- 4 Dining options and 3 Bars
- ?Lagoon Day Spa
- Outdoor heated swimming pool and spa
- Private, salt water lagoon
- Complimentary water activities including; water trampolines, canoes, windsurfing and catamarans
- Kids Club
- Splashes Resort Boutique
- Circus Espace circus school
- Adult bike, scooter and surfboard hire
- Activities Central
- Children's Bike
- Fish and pelican feeding