Kroombit Park offers guests a genuine Australian Outback experience which is really larger than life from the bush cabins built from recycled timber to the wild brumbies thundering through the bush.
This Great Getaway lets visitors re live the pioneer life style.
Get back to nature and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the bush. An in-ground swimming pool and powered sites are also available.
In the evening, be welcomed by the glowing campfire in the casual outdoor eating area. Bask in the warm country hospitality as you savour Kroombit's renowned campoven cuisine, followed by steaming billy tea.
Kroombit offers plenty of farm activities:
- horse riding
- mustering cattle and goatsAnimal feeding
- whip cracking
- animal feeding
- 4wd tours
- native animals
- mountain bike riding
- bush volleyball
- clay trap shooting (no live animals)
- "bucking mechanical bull"
Guest facilities include:
- all meals
- airconditioned bush cabin accommodation
- licensed bar
- BBQ area
- email/internet access
- swimming pool
- campfire entertainment - billy tea, bush 'yarns' (stories), poems and music