Fraser Lodge Holiday Park is situated in Queensland's beautiful Hervey Bay, set amongst 8 acres of sub tropical gardens.
Fraser Lodge Holiday Park offers an extensive range of accommodation from ultra modern units, 2BR Villas to a luxury retreat for couples that overlooks the park's Sanctuary Lagoon.
Fraser Lodge Holiday Park is a fantastic destination for families with many of the facilities specifically designed with kids in mind.
Hervey Bay is the gateway to the World Hertiage listed Fraser Island and the Great Barrier Reef's Lady Elliot Island.
Hervey Bay is also known as the "Whale Watch Capital of Australia" - get up close and personal with the Humpback whales from mid July to early November
Fraser Lodge Holiday Park is just a 250m stroll from Torquay Beach, the perfect spot for year round swimming, great fishing and water sports. Torquay has a great range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
- 2 resort swimming pools, 1 with toddlers pool and spa area
- Sanctuary Lagoon with wonderful wildlife including ducks, birds and turtles
- 2 well equipped Camp Kitchens
- BBQ Facilities
- Full size Tennis Court
- Games room
- TV room with Playstation games
- Shaded picnic tables
- Kids buggy hire
- Internet Kiosks
- Kidz Korner Activities (holiday periods)
- Playground equipment
- Public telephones
- Tour Desk & Ticket Sales (free pickup with most tours booked from our office)
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans in all accommodation
- Cot Hire
- Dump Point
- Guest amenities building
- Family bathroom
- Guest laundries with washing machines and dryers
- Free motorhome storage is also available for certain tours booked through our office (limited)
- Reception open daily from 7am to 7pm
- Special Access villas
- Off Street Parking
- Security entrance gates
- Credit Card and EFTPOS payments