Spectrum Apartments is located at Budds Beach, only a five minute walk from the heart of Surfers Paradise.
Spectrum Apartments is a friendly, happy complex, we have returning
guests year after year, and they then introduce their friends and
relatives to Spectrum. They all enjoy the quiet, peaceful location of
Budds Beach, and the views from the large balconies.
The Nerang River is right outside the entrance to Spectrum Apartments and all apartments face North, overlooking the white sand palm tree beach and picnic area on the edge of the river.
Spectrum Apartments have a selection of apartments, from standard and superior one bedroom, two bedroom standard, superior and deluxe apartments and a deluxe 3 bedroom sub-penthouse apartment, all at a very affordable price. They all enjoy the quiet, peaceful location of Budds Beach, and the views from the large balconies.
The friendly staff at Spectrum can organize your tours, airport transfers and theme park tickets.
Spectrum Apartments are within close walking distance to Chevron Renaissance and Circle on Cavill, two new shopping complexes where Coles, IGA, cafes, restaurants, coffee shops and fashion shops are all situated and within walking distance of the famous night life of Surfers Paradise.
3 minutes walk to the highway for all public transport
The main surf patrolled beach is a short 6 minutes stroll and Cavill Avenue is a 10 minute walk.
- Large indoor spa pool
- Indoor Sauna
- Very private outdoor pool and spa with loungers, umbrellas
- Pool side showers and toilets
- Half size tennis court - racquets available at reception
- Tropical gardens and large lawn area with BBQ
- Intercom access and close circuit TV
- Wireless Broadband
- Large entrance foyer with contemporary lounges and magazines
- Rubbish chute on each level
- Lifts - two
- Weekly service and linen
- Reception and Tour Desk
- General business facilities available at Reception during business hours
- On site residential managers