Baronnet Apartments are just 50 metres from the world famous Surfers Paradise patrolled beach. Theme Park buses stop at the door and Surfers Paradise shops are just a short walk away.
Your accommodation at Baronnet Apartments is right in the middle of the action.
Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom resort apartments (most with incredible views) have all you need for a wonderful holiday.
- 16 levels of spacious apartments (Most with superb views)
- Great location
- Minutes Walk To Cavill Ave
- Cool off in the outdoor heated pool
- Heated Spa
- Enjoy a BBQ in the special BBQ area
- Have a hit on the tennis court
- Relax with a sensational sauna
- Free Tour Desk can help you plan your activities & trips
- Reception open every day (except Public Holidays)
Baronnet is just minutes from:
- Cavill Ave - the centre of Surfers
- Famous Northcliffe Surf Club
- Indy Track
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre (Australia's largest)
- Jupiters Casino
- Award winning restaurants and bars
Mon to Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday and Sunday 9:00am - 12:00pm
Closed Public Holidays
Check out is 10 am (can be later for a smaller additional fee)
Check in is 2 pm
Note: Late Check-Ins Welcome - Simply use late arrivals phone at reception door
From the Gold Coast Airport - simply catch a taxi (approximately $40) or book a transfer with Gold Coast Coaches.
From Brisbane Airport - the Air Train goes from about 20 metres outside the door of the airport. Catch it to Nerang station and then you can catch either a bus to Surfers Paradise (a 10 minute bus ride) or a taxi - approximately $15.
If you are renting a car simply follow the signs to the Gold Coast, over the Gateway Bridge (toll is $2.40 for a car) and onto the M1.
If driving from north down the M1 - take Exit 66 (Smith St exit), follow Smith St all the way until you come to the Pacific Ocean. Turn right onto the Gold Coast Highway, follow the highway down and when you get to Surfers Paradise we are the 7th street south of Cavill Ave (on the left).
If driving from south - simply come up the Gold Coast Highway, turn right at Fern St, then turn left into Garfield Terrace and then the 5th left into Enderley Ave.