Mango House Resort is situated just 20 minutes walk from the heart of town, set adjacent to the Conway National Park, close to rainforest, hinterland and walking trails.
Mango House Resort has been designed with serenity and privacy in mind, and is set in lush tropical gardens of palm trees, Frangipani, and ferns. The resort is built in the traditional "Queenslander" style, with overhanging eaves and louvered windows, which allow the cool tropical breeze to flow through the spacious apartments.
Mango House Resort is superbly located, just over one kilometre from the heart of Airlie, close to Conway National Park, Shute Harbour and Abel Point Marina.
Your on-site managers will ensure you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday to the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef
Mango House Resort Facilities
- Privacy and serenity assured
- Attractive Queenslander style
- Beautiful tropical surrounds, with picturesque fish and lily ponds
- Large pool with spa section and child's shallow section
- BBQ facilities
- In house massage available by appointment
- Situated on level ground
- Close proximity to an IGA supermarket, bottle shop and takeaway cafe
- Jubilee Tavern opposite - family friendly, breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Bus stop near by