A boutique style hotel with distinctive European flavours which belies its location in the heart of the central business district of Sydney.
The Sir Stamford at Circular Quay is a 105 room 5 star, internationally renowned property - with award winning restaurant, bar and conferencing facilities, located adjacent to Circular Quay and just a short stroll to the Sydney Opera House.
Sir Stamford at Circular Quay is an award-winning hotel that offers a truly personal service while creating the ambience of a luxurious private club.
Stamford's world-famous style blends perfectly with the exuberant, cosmopolitan character of Sydney, creating a sophisticated yet welcoming haven.
- 105 luxury guest rooms and 15 suites, the majority of rooms feature Juliet Balconies with opening doors
- Fitness centre, outdoor heated pool, sundeck and sauna
- Elegantly European in style featuring eight open fire places & 550 crystal chandeliers
- One of Australia's largest private collections of fine art
- 18th Century Louis XV & Georgian antique furniture
- "The Dining Room" award winning restaurant featuring contemporary cuisine and fine service
- "The Bar" ideal for High Tea, cocktails, and liquors
- Four Function Rooms
The Dining Room is an elegantly appointed Sydney Restaurant venue featuring Modern Australian cuisine. With views across Macquarie Street to the Royal Botanic Gardens, it offers a exceptional service & cuisine in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere, without the hustle and bustle of most city restaurants.
The Bar offers a stylish relaxed atmosphere, serving a gourmet bar menu selection, a range of high teas and a grand selection of fine wines, liquors and cocktails.