The Sebel Resort & Spa Hawkesbury Valley is the only 4.5 star international chain hotel located in the Hawkesbury and Nepean Region.
With 105 beautifully appointed rooms and suites it is the ideal choice for conferences, weddings, romantic weekends away or time out with the children.
Located in the historic town of Windsor in the foothills of the Blue Mountains, it's just an easy 45 minutes drive from the Sydney CBD and 50 minutes from Sydney International Airport.
Home to the luxurious Villa Thalgo Hydrotherapy Day Spa, the resort's purpose-built spa, with massage, facial and bodywrap treatment rooms, hydrotherapy spas, affusion shower massage and blitz hose room, swimming pool and Hydrotherapy pool.
Just 60 minutes drive from Sydney, this perfect retreat has the ambience of a country hideaway, with 105 guest rooms and suites, many with their own personal spa, and some with open fireplace.
All of the stylishly appointed guest rooms at The Sebel Resort & Spa Hawkesbury Valley are generously proportioned and feature ensuite bathrooms, writing desks and modern business communication needs, many rooms with individual spa bath.
- Villa Thalgo Day Spa - This spa offers 16 treatment rooms, including an indoor heated pool, 6 lap hydrotherapy exercise station, steam room, 2 hydrotherapy spa rooms, a couples room, blitz shower, a Vichy shower room extensive Thalgo retail products, and an indoor and outdoor relaxation area.
- Indoor Heated Pool - Within the hotel compund is also fully equipped with spa and sauna.
- 2 all weather tennis courts - located on the grounds of the hotel.
- Golf Course - 9 hole golf course on site and 18 hole championship adjacent to the hotel.
- Billiard and Darts Room - located in the Bar of the Hotel.
- Fully equipped gymnasium and table tennis room - located within the indoor pool area.