Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments on Darling Harbour, offers a charm reminiscent of Sydney's colourful past. Originally built in 1883, the Goldsbrough maintains and incorporates unique historical features creating a romantic ambience.
The magnificent neo-classical facade, the original tallowwood floors and exposed ironbark columns which feature throughout the hotel, complement the modern luxury apartment accommodation inside. Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments combine the outstanding facilities and service of a modern luxury hotel with the privacy and spaciousness of a fully self contained apartment.
- Superb location overlooking Darling Harbour
- Daily servicing
- Complimentary toiletries
- Valet dry cleaning and laundry services
- 24 hour concierge
- Parking (fee)
- Covered walkway to Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Lightrail and Monorail stations at door
- Secretarial services including photocopying and facsimile
- Security access
- Tour bookings
- Coffee shop
- Grocery store