Snow Ski Accommodation
All rooms have ensuite, individually controlled heating, TV, phone, coffee/tea, and own seperately located kitchen/dining area (great for lunches and snacks).
The "White Spider", Eiger's in-house and Perisher's most popular restaurant, offers tasty hot mountain breakfasts, excellent dinners and a great, selective wine list. Guests just love it! Enjoy the spacious lounge overlooking the ski slopes and to keep the younger (or older) ones amused, a playroom with table tennis, billiards, games, books, papers and videos.
At days end, have a drink with friends in Eiger's cosy cocktail bar with open fire, a sauna or spa or revive with a massage. Other facilities include drying rooms, guest laundry, ski lockers, luggage storage and shower/change rooms for early arrivals or later departures.
Free luggage transport on arrival and departure days (7.30am to 5pm).
- Ensuite - some with baths
- Coffee & Tea
- Kitchen/dinette available - separately located, not serviced, must be pre booked
- Spa, Sauna & Mini Gym
- Guest Lounge with Coffee & Tea facilities
- Games Room, TV, Video, Playstation
- The 'White Spider' licensed restaurant
- Superb wine list
- Cocktail Bar - with live music during Peak Season
- Guest bar
- Drying Rooms & Guest Laundry
- Luggage storage & change facility for early arrival or late departure
- Wireless internet access
- Hot Buffet Breakfasts
- 3 Course Dinners - Adults or Children's Menu
- Eiger Chalet's Oversnow transport on arrival and departure days (7:30am to 5pm)
- Room serviced daily (if requested)
- Children can upgrade to adult
Note: Eiger Chalet is a non-smoking lodge.
Eiger Chalet Information Summary
Number of Rooms at Eiger Chalet: 30
Nearby activities and attractions:
We have access to 52 ski lifts all on the one lift pass. There are beautiful groomed trails for cross-country skiers or snow-shoe enthusiasts (or beginners). We also have 'Tube-Town' within a short walk - a laugh and a half of sliding fun for all ages.
Getting to Eiger Chalet
Flights into Cooma are met by coaches which will bring guests to Perisher. Guests can drive to Bullocks Flat on the Thredbo road and ride the SkiTube up to Perisher. Or there are buses available from Jindabyne or Canberra to Perisher. In each case guests are met by Eiger Chalet staff in our oversnow vehicle and helped all the way to their rooms.
Dining at Eiger Chalet
Delicious a la carte dining in the renowned White Spider Restaurant for breakfast and dinner.
Activities at Eiger Chalet
Skiing and Snowboarding, Snow-Shoeing, Cross-country Skiing.... or just relaxing in the warmth while the rest of the gang play in the snow.
For the best price call ozhorizonsAustralia:
07 41249943 - International
+61 7 41249943