Aqua Villa Resort places you in the centre of Coffs Harbour's relaxing lifestyle. The vibrant city features 44 kilometres of golden beaches, and a climate that is one of the best in Australia.
This is where the Great Dividing Range meets the sea, creating 4 diverse landscapes. From swimming, surfing and fishing to bushwalking in world heritage rainforest, the region's wide variety of visitor attractions provide a holiday perfect for all ages and tastes.
Choose from our fully self contained one and two bedroom garden villas or the two-storey luxury townhouses. The Aqua Villa complex boasts beautifully landscaped gardens and heated in-ground swimming pool.
Aqua Villa is located across from Coffs Harbour Marketplace with shops, restaurants, fast-food, cinemas, nightlife and a water park an easy stroll from the complex.
Park Beach is at the end of the road with watersports, whale watching and theme parks only a few minutes drive away, along with the town centre and Tourist Information Centre. The spectacular Dorrigo Rainforest and some of Australia's best vineyards are just a short drive away.
The Aqua Villa complex features:
- two levels of accommodation: two-storey luxury townhouses or one/two bedroom garden villas
- SOLA heated in-ground swimming pool and children's wading pool
- games room with table tennis and billiards; book and board game library
- stainless steel BBQ and large outdoor seating area
- landscaped tropical gardens with children's play area
- off-street parking
- on-site managers
- non-smoking rooms
- late check-in, wheelchair access, cots and high chairs available